Dr. Varsha Saxena
Dr. Varsha is a pediatrician with around 23 years of experience in Pediatrics and Neonatology. She is an MBBS, M.D. (Pediatrics) by Education. She is currently attached as a visiting consultant pediatrician with SAKRA World Hospital, Devarabeesanahalli,Bengaluru and Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur Road,Bengaluru. She has worked with reputed Hospitals in India like Batra Hospital New Delhi, Moolchand Hospital New Delhi, Narayana Hrudalaya Multispeciality Hospital Bangalore and Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College And Hospital New Mumbai. She has written various articles on parenting issues and childhood problems on various online portals and magazines.
Main Educational Qualification:
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, 1991
- MD – Pediatrics – G R Medical College, Gwalior, 1996
- Certified Com Deall Practionar for Early Intervention for Childhood Developmental Disabilities
Awards and Recognitions:
Advisory Board Of Anexas Medical Services For Quality Improvement In Hospitals – 2011
Dr. Varsha’s Professional Experience:
- 1996 – 1998 Senior Resident at Batra Hospital, Delhi
- 1998 – 2002 Consulting Pediatrician at Dr D.Y Patil Medical College and Anurag Hospital, Mumbai
- 2002 – 2006 Consulting Pediatrician at Prashanth Hospital and Sridevi Hospital, Chennai
- 2006 – 2014 Consulting Pediatrician at Mother and Child Clinic and Anexas Clinic, Bengaluru
- 2014 – 2017 Visiting Consultant(Pediatrics) at Rainbow Children Hospital, Bannerghatta road and Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout Bengaluru.
- 2018 Visiting Consultant(Pediatrics) at SAKRA World Hospital, Devarabeesanahalli, Bengaluru and Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru